Sweet Things for Sweet Thangs!

BubbleShare: Share photos - Powered by BubbleShare

3.08.2008

Up and Running

Consider Shrimp & Grits up and running! I am working on sample items to put on the blog, but for now, if you want something in particular, I'm sure I can find it! Monograms are easy, we know what fancy pants and burp cloths are but I wanted to let you know what appliques I currently have.

Those which are featured in the slide show are the curly "e" initial, bunny outline and a frog. I also have a plane, sailboat, ice cream cone, whale and all of the curly initials. Those are also super cute on a burp cloth!

If you want to see a sample before I get one done and the picture properly placed on this site, just let me know and I'll send you a pic!

Shrimps and Grits Who've Been Here!